Data.Medicare.gov Getting Started Training
Having trouble viewing the embedded video? Try opening the training video directly on YouTube.
- To access data from one of the Medicare.gov Compare Websites and Directories, click on the relevant icon from the homepage or click on “Datasets” from the top navigation bar.
- To navigate to the tools themselves, click on the Medicare Websites and Directories link.
- On each Medicare.gov Compare Websites and Directories there are links to download the datasets in Microsoft Access and Zipped comma-separated values (CSV) formats (see Downloading Data).
- In addition, users can click on a list of “official” datasets at the bottom of the page to view and explore data in a browser (see View and Explore Data for more information).
- Click on the left navigation to filter the list of official datasets by subcategories.
Contact us with questions about the site
- Search the Community Forums and Knowledge Base.
Want more help? Check out help videos.