Hospital Compare datasets
- Click on the blue buttons to download the datasets in Microsoft Access and Zipped comma-separated values (CSV) format (see Downloading data), or
- Click on the list of individual datasets at the bottom of the page to view and explore data in a browser (see Explore & view data for more information).
- Filter the list of official datasets by category.
- July 21, 2015 update: The Data Dictionary was updated to correct one column name and one file name.
- June 22, 2015 update: Get the April 2015 Process of Care Data for selected Critical Access Hospitals.
- May 6, 2015 update: No data were updated or changed from the April 16 release of the data. Instead, two files in the downloadable databases were updated to correct the following text errors:
- HQI_HOSP_HCAHPS (Access) and HCAHPS – Hospital.csv: The “HCAHPS Question” column was incorrectly duplicating the display of the HCAHPS Measure ID, and the “HCAHPS Answer Description” column was empty. An update was made to correctly display the applicable content in these columns. No data were changed or affected.
- Timely and Effective – National.csv: An update was made to correct the “Measure Name” column which was missing measure names. No data were changed or affected.
- For questions about the Hospital Compare data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.